Article 1 (General)
Aquariumy Studio Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") which operates "harbor bcg" (hereinafter referred to as "this service"), shall respect the privacy of users of this service (hereinafter referred to as "user/users") and shall pay the closest attention to manage personal information of users. Our company has established the following policy to protect users' personal information in responsible manners, and will implement, keep up, and continuously improve the policy. Our company will comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information protection and other standards.
Article 2 (Definition)
Article 3 (Collection)
Our company shall get personal information by lawful and fair means and shall not get personal information in improper manners against user's will. When collecting personal information, our company shall notify or announce the purpose of use in advance.
Article 4 (Purpose of use)
Our company shall use the personal information collected from user for the following purposes.
(1) To reply to inquiries from user.
(2) To ask user for opinion or feedback of this service.
(3) To login this service and keep data.
(4) To represent user's presence with user's profile field.
(5) To facilitate communication between users.
(6) To grant rewards for user in this service.
(7) To complete payment of a purchase or a contract.
(8) To interconnect user's digital assets with this service.
(9) To conduct market research and analysis to improve this service.
(10) To prevent multiple accounts from being used by the same user.
(11) To prevent fraud and to determine the need to stop using this service.
Article 5 (Provision to third parties)
Our company shall not disclose or provide collected personal information to third parties in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and the Administrative Scrivener Law.
However, this provision shall not apply in the following cases.
(1) When disclosure is permitted by law.
(2) When we are required by law to disclose the information.
(3) When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to get the consent of the person.
(4) When disclosure is requested by the police, prosecutors, courts, consumer centers and other public institutions.
Article 6 (Management)
Our company shall strictly manage personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and the Administrative Scrivener Law, and shall make every effort to keep up the confidentiality of such information. However, our company shall make no guarantee to user that the leakage or loss of information or falsification by others will be completely prevented.
Article 7 (Inquiry)
Our company shall verify the identity of user when user requests to view or drop user's personal information. If our company judges that the inquiry was made by user himself/herself, our company shall respond to the inquiry within a reasonable period.
Article 8 (Amendment)
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
Even if a third party gets user's personal information, our company shall not be held responsible for any of the following cases.
(1) When user reveals personal information to a third party using the function of this service or another means.
(2) When user confirms the acquisition of personal information of the third party.
(3) When personal information is got from another site that is a link destination within this site.
Our company is not responsible for the privacy protections of the linked sites on this site. Visits to the linked sites are the responsibility of user.
Article 10 (Manager)
The manager for personal information in our company is the following. The same applies to inquiries about personal information.
Operating company: Aquariumy Studio Inc.
Manager: Hiroaki Shibata
Location: 2-14-2, Motoyokoyama-cho, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo, Japan