Terms of service
Article 1 (General)
These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "these terms") describe the conditions regarding the use of "harbor bcg" (hereinafter referred to as "this service") between users of this service (hereinafter referred to as "user/users") and Aquariumy Studio Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") provided by our company.
Article 2 (Application)
By using this service, user agrees to abide by these terms. If user is a minor, use this service with the consent of a legal representative such as a parental authority.
Article 3 (Definition)
These terms use words listed in the following items.
(1) "Account" means a series of data issued by our company when user starts using this service.
(2) "Contents" mean texts, audio, music, images, videos, programs, codes and other information that users access through this service.
Article 4 (Account)
Our company issue a single account to user with user's twitter. User assumes full responsibility for using user's account. The use of account shall be deemed to be user to whom account was issued, and the usage fee and any other liability incurred by such use shall be borne by user to whom account was issued. Our company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by user unless our company intentionally or made a gross negligence due to the use of account by other users or a third party. User shall not lend, exchange, transfer or sell, and shall not allow other users or third parties to use account in any way.
Article 5 (Paid service)
Our company may provide paid services to users in this service. User can pay for purchases and contracts to our company only by the price and payment method specified by our company.
Article 6 (Attribution of right)
All intellectual property rights relating to the content belong to our company. Our company permits users to use private contents within the usage range of this service, but does not transfer the rights such as ownership.
Article 7 (Prohibition)
Our company prohibit the acts of users listed in the following items.
(1) Acts that violate these terms.
(2) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
(3) Acts related to crime.
(4) Acts based on discrimination or prejudice regarding religion, race, gender, ethnicity, human rights, etc.
(5) Acts of directly or indirectly providing profits to antisocial forces.
(6) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of other users or third parties of this service.
(7) Acts of collecting, accumulating, disclosing, etc. personal information of other users of this service or third parties.
(8) Acts that damage the honor or credibility of other users of this service or a third party due to slander or the like.
(9) Acts of providing information on suicide and self-harm.
(10) Acts of providing information regarding runaway, drugs, encounters or relationships with the opposite sex.
(11) Acts of providing information regarding obscene, assault, crime, child pornography or child abuse.
(12) Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service.
(13) Acts of the same user using multiple accounts.
(14) Acts of impersonating another user.
(15) Other than the above, acts judged by our company to be inappropriate.
Article 8 (Amendment)
Any changes to these terms shall be effective upon our posting of the revised terms on the official site of "harbor bcg" (hereinafter referred to as "this site").
Article 9 (Damage compensation)
If user causes damage to our company due to a violation of these terms or other reasons caused by himself/herself, user shall compensate the damage. Our company shall compensate user for any damage caused to user due to reasons attributable to our company. However, our liability for damages shall be limited to the damage caused to user by using this service. In addition, The amount of compensation to user will be up to the total amount paid by user in the last 12 months when the damage occurred.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
our company shall make no guarantee the situations listed in the following items.
(1) Stable operation of this service.
(2) This service must be free of bugs and other defects.
(3) This service can be used on the device prepared by user.
(4) No problem will occur in the device prepared by user in this service.
(5) User's account must be completely retained.
If problems occur between user and another user or a third party due to the use of this service, user shall resolve them at his/her own expense and cost.
Article 11 (Suspension or restriction)
In the event that user commits a prohibited act, our company shall be able to suspend all or part of the use of this service to user in question.
Article 12 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
These terms is written in Japanese and the applicable law is Japanese law. In the event of a dispute between user and our company due to or related to this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.